IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW ONLY GIRLS GET CALLED OUT FOR SWEARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE “ITS NOT LADYLIKE” FUCK YOU IM NOT HERE TO BE “LADYLIKE” IM HERE TO KICK ASS
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people, like getting better at a video game or putting together a nice outfit for the next morning or finishing a book. You deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.
- Isaac: Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.
- Augustus Waters: Seventeen.
- Isaac: I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard.
- Isaac: I'm telling you, Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.
- Issac: But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.
Does anyone else have one of those fandoms that is all over your dash but aren’t in so you’ve just resigned yourself to the fact that someday you’re going to have to read/ watch it to understand what is going on
how weird is it to have pets though like a random animal just lives in your house and you can’t communicate with it but you both just accept it
instead of publicly shaming girls for wearing shorts on an 80 degree day you should teach teachers and male students to not overly sexualize a normal body part to the point where they apparently cant function in daily life